Lesson One—Part Two
First Big Writing Assignment
You will do the following:
- Sit down
- Decide on a theme or topic
- Decide on a location or setting
- Decide on a specific scene location
- Decide what characters best fit your topic or theme and location or setting.
- Create an outline, especially one that has a very distinct beginning and a very distinct ending.
- Fill in the middle bits of the outline.
- Write a piece of fiction at least five pages long that tells an entire story.
- Give a completed draft to someone else to read and mark up.
- Edit your work for:
- Turn in final assignment